
Friday: Started off by going to Jessica’s, catching up and chilling with Pdub. We then went to the mall to check out the Glee apparel at Macy’s. (Good stuff by the way) Made a few other stops, like you know Down East Basics. Also may have possibly gone into Claire’s... because of the Glee posters saying they had Glee merchandise….and may have made a quick walk through the store…not finding the said Glee stuff and may have loudly asked where their Glee stuff is in a voice of panic. May have happened. (no need to worry Glee merch was right in front. Don’t know how that was missed)… moving on. Helped Jessica dip her Oreo truffles. Realizing that someone, anyone should create a way to dip those things easier… I thought that Pioneer Woman could…but then realized she probably doesn’t make cake pop/Oreo truffles. Who knows. Maybe I can talk her into it. Help us figure out a solution. That night was a surprise birthday party for Natalie. She was surprised = success! Randon and Callie came in town that evening. We ate some good food. Watched The Killers (please watch it…hilarious!) and stayed up late talking (best part of their visits).
Saturday: I stupidly signed up a few days prior to take an Abs Clinic class thing at the gym as my trainer was teaching it and then agreed to take his group personal training. Yes I know. Ridiculous! Was able to talk with Callie for a while. (Loved that) After a shower and attempt at a nap I made a trip with Randon and Zach to the Apple store. Found out that I had to get the new software for my Mac in order to get the new iTunes update. And I am so so grateful Randon was here to help me. or well…here to do it for me. We then met up with the rest of the family at Chili’s which was so nice. I love being together with my family. We had so much fun. Jadon and Amanda were able to join us too. It was great. We went back home and played some games. Shay and her friend Liz came and played along. And then we all went to bed early.
Sunday: Was the first Sunday in our new ward. I think 8:00 am church is the best. The new ward is nice and I actually get to go to YSA class & relief society. Hopefully that lasts a long time. Church was followed by family lunch and more games. FACT: Sunday naps are the absolute best! Tylon and I are singing in a choir this coming weekend so we had a practice, rushed home to eat and then had to get to a Fireside, which was great. Did some socializing afterwards and then went and played games for a couple hours.
So needless to say I am tired. 3.5 hours of sleep will do that too you I guess. Mondays are the worst. Longer work day, gym, and then FHE. YAY Mondays! (*sarcasm*)
So needless to say I am tired. 3.5 hours of sleep will do that too you I guess. Mondays are the worst. Longer work day, gym, and then FHE. YAY Mondays! (*sarcasm*)
Happy Monday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment