Wednesday, September 1, 2010

boy (letter #1)

dear boy,

i am not one of those girls who gets all ready to go to the gym.
i am usually doing the opposite. taking my makeup off before the gym.
i am warning you, me at my worst is when i am at the gym.
so ummm…this whole "going to the gym together stuff"… kinda (really)SCARY! (not sure if I am more scared for you or me).
not only that… but i have seen my face after i have taken that group personal training class. yeah. i looked horrible (seriously, not an understatement). and i am pretty sure i scared some people (totally explains the weird looks when leaving). i scared myself. add to that being all sweaty. not pretty. and i am pretty sure i don’t smell that peachy either.
i am trying to figure out a way so that i drive tonight. instead of you. it would be easier if we went in my car. i could control the air. and my sweat would be on my car seats not yours… hmm… i’ll think of something.

sincerely,
worried gym goer

6 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

Trust me, you at the gym is not so bad.
Now if you guys were doing GPT together I'd be worried! Only because I've been victim to the "death glare" you can give off.
But that might be fun b/c maybe he'd puke! And then he could tell us what it't like inside the pukin closet.
Plus you can't scare him anymore then the bike guy who rubs his own sweat on his body.
Also, if he turns out to be one of those guys who makes the loud grunting noises while lifting weights (you know what I'm talking about) things may get awkward.

Belen said...

Gahhhh, I can't wait for you email. Sending love!

Samantha said...

I don't think it'll be so bad, but I can't wait to hear how it goes:)

dev said...

I look terrible when going to the gym too! I don't understand why some people get all fixed up to go. In my opinion, if you leave with perfect hair and make-up then you aren't working hard enough.

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I do have to admit something... I totally make sure my hair looks good before I go to the gym! Seeing as I'm a walking advertisement for my career, I can't help but make sure it looks good 24/7. I kinda wish I wasn't like this and I could just throw my hair up and walk out the door but when I do that, I find myself fixing it when I arrive at my destination before anyone sees me! lol

● C E L I N A ● said...

I am sooo behind on my blog reading.


I HATE going to the gym with a boy. Adam wants to work out together, NO WAY.

We can arrive at the gym together, and leave together...we WILL NOT work out together.