
… I cry during movies. I cry during TV shows like Biggest Loser or ER. But I don’t cry during animated movies. I am not sure why that is.
… So I was talking with Jessica about salsa. And she mentioned she put s in tomatoes. Like fresh tomatoes. I made some comment about fake tomatoes. (I can't remember exactly... Jessica you remember?) I don’t know why. Because we use tomatoes from a can. But that doesn’t mean they are fake. That’s just how I described them. Yeah well it’s something we laugh about. A lot.
… I am pretty bad at remembering some things. I had some good truths yesterday. I forgot them. They were good ones too. I am sure I will think of them. Hopefully. I even have a notepad on my phone to keep track of them. For some reason it’s too difficult to do. I think I should keep post-its around, I am better with post-its. You should see my desk at work.
… Yesterday was my last day with my activity day girls. I am going to miss those girls. They gave me a hand stamped apron, so sweet! My very first apron ever!!!
… Um. I own (well did own) a lot of pig stuffed animals. I went through my closet last night. I had 6 up in my closet. I always wanted to be able to fall asleep with a stuffed animal in my arms (like they do in movies)… but I would never be able to. I would get bothered by it and toss it to the side. I am giving them to my friend so her daughters can get some use out of them. They aren’t doing any good up in my closet.
… I also have a box of CD’s up in my closet. Most of them are now loaded on to my computer. But still I can’t part with my CD’s.
{come play along!... grab the button and share some truths!}
5 comments:
The tomatoe conversation went something like this:
Jessica- "I put in like 3-4 tomatoes"
Krissa- "Like real ones?"
*Pause*Pause*Pause*Pause*Pause*Pause*
Jessica- "As opposed to fake ones?!"
Krissa- "No, I ment like from a can!"
OHHHHHH good times!!!!!!
I have a lot of cds, and most are on the computer, or in my cd case, but what do I do with the boxes of cd cases?!?!
haha funny conversation!!!! I also use real tomatoes in my salsa. You better write your thoughts on post its. my desk is covered with them too :)
i have lots of stuff animals too. haha. im giving htem to my daughters. i make my mom save them all.
i don't really have any stuffed animals left, but i do have an outrageous amount of american girl dolls and doll houses which will all be passed onto my girls or nieces.
missed your posts! hope all is going well doll. xoxo
Yay for the apron! And stamped? How does that work? Pictures?
I decided to play this week. Maybe I'll be a good blogger and remember to play every week. :)
Post a Comment