…Twinkies have been back in our house as of recent. I should start by explaining why they weren’t in our house for awhile. When I say awhile I mean probably a good year or so. We had a family game night…. and we were divided into groups of 2, we were given I wanna say $5 and taken to a store to buy a game or something for the family. Shay and I were teamed up. We were taken to Basha’s. We decided to ignore the $5 rule. And we came to the decision to do a little family fear factor game. With food. The first team (we were in teams of 3) through the challenges won. It went a little something like this… eating 10 saltines and whistle. Chew a pack or bubblicious gum and then blow a bubble. Eat a box of Twinkies between the team. Make a sandwich with this nasty olive loaf lunch meat stuff. Eat a HUGE cream puff thing (came from the bakery). Let’s just say it was gross. I don’t even remember who won. There was a lot of throwing up after that. But it was funny. And we still talk about it to this day. But that would be why Twinkies were not in our house for a long while.… I hate balloons. I hate them popping. I am basically in charge of decorating people’s desks at work for celebrations and I absolutely hate filling up balloons. I have decided I need to assign that to someone else.
… My elbows are ugly. People keep asking me how I got these bruises. Yeah, not bruises. They are scars. And a new layer of skin got rubbed off. ALL thanks to the gym and doing stupid planks on the ground.
4 comments:
I had a similar twinkie experience once, but mine involved oatmeal cream pies (a box of them) and Sierra Mist (a 12 pack) and one hour. Still can't eat them. So I feel your pain.
I hate the sound balloons make when you rub your finger on them. And the latex smell.
Im telling you, the planks have got to stop!!
Love this, I think I might play along today, k?
i hate my knees. besides their super whiteness and fatness, it's also why i don't always wear shorts. for as long as i can remember, i have this black dots right at the center of my knees. they look like just dark skin patched and it makes my legs look like i have eyes. :(
haha!!!!! that family game night sounds so fun...minus the vomiting.
my elbows are ugly too! they're always so dry!
Post a Comment