Really...It's all I can say...
Just watch...
I absolutely LOVE Jeanine! She is my favorite girl...
and I love Jason he is in my top 3 with Brandon and Ade.
Tonight...I think Evan or Kupono is going home
and sadly I think Randi might be going home.
I really like her but out of the 5 she has not proved herself like the others have.
It could be her bad luck of the partner that has stopped her from doing that.
Just watch...
I absolutely LOVE Jeanine! She is my favorite girl...
and I love Jason he is in my top 3 with Brandon and Ade.
Tonight...I think Evan or Kupono is going home
and sadly I think Randi might be going home.
I really like her but out of the 5 she has not proved herself like the others have.
It could be her bad luck of the partner that has stopped her from doing that.
That's just my opinion though.
6 comments:
Apparently I need to go watch this season because that was TOTALLY inspiring and beautiful. *SWOON* THANK YOU for sharing!
Yeah I totally love Jeanine! She is def my favorite. Not a huge fan of Melissa or Kayla. ugh. I don't like Kupono. I like Evan and Randi, but yeah I don't know how long they'll last. I think the audience really likes them though, so we'll see.
AH! Havent watched the episode yet (gotta do homework first), but im happy to hear Jeanine got paired with Jason! And text me tomorrow and tell me who went home b/c I wont be able to watch until....Monday when we get back and you KNOW i MUST know!!
Ok, now that I've watched the whole episode I can comment.
Jeanine + Jason = My FAVORITES.
Evan is definitly a crowd favorite, but will he last?
Melissa is old.
Ade is fantastic! His solo was so good!
Brandon I have no opinion on.
Kayla, I think she has good technique but kind of lacks personality. And is it just me, or is her face lopsided?!?
AND its time for Randi and Kupono to go home. I think he should have gone home AGES ago.
Janette needs a new hair-do. And maybe less facial expressions while dancing.
I need to get into this show...asap.
I feel so out of it. I miss having tivo
Oh my gosh I have already watched this dance like 5 times because I just love it so much!
Love Jeanine!
Post a Comment