Everytime I see this video.
They performed it again tonight.
AMAZING!!!
They performed it again tonight.
AMAZING!!!
I was sad to see Melissa and Ade go.
I was hoping it was Evan and Kayla.
But I guess in the end as long as Jeanine wins I'm happy.
I am also sad to report that last night
there was not a dance that really stood out.
Super bummed about that.
Next week is the finale.
So stay tuned!
I was hoping it was Evan and Kayla.
But I guess in the end as long as Jeanine wins I'm happy.
I am also sad to report that last night
there was not a dance that really stood out.
Super bummed about that.
Next week is the finale.
So stay tuned!
4 comments:
LOVE IT! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
BOMB.
Ok i didn't watch the show until this season so I missed this dance the first time but I have now watched it no less than 5 times thanks this post. LOVE IT!
Minha prima me disse sobre Leona Lewis assim que ela foi morar em Gridgetport/CT.
Adorei "Bleeding love" porueq foi a primeira música desconhecida que ela ouviu. \o/
Post a Comment