Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Update!


The majority of my weekend involved working on Sam's baby shower. I finished up everything Friday night and was ready to go on Saturday. I loved putting this shower together. It was a lot of fun. I thought it turned out very well. I posted the decorations and stuff I made over at Oh Snaps. Thanks for letting me put it together. I really enjoyed doing it. And thank you girls for being there for me. I really appreciate it!
Mom-thanks for all the help, she was a lifesaver in helping me get everything ready and done!

That really was pretty much my weekend.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

I threw a baby shower for a friend last summer and I know it can be really exhausting.

I checked out your pictures over at Oh Snaps and it looks so cute! Love the zebra theme - so fun!

Jessica/Patrick said...

oh man, the zebra cakes you made...AWESOME!! I had to leave just so that I wouldn't keep eating. I'm gonna need a recipe or something.