Thursday, June 18, 2009

Right Now...

Right now....I'm trying to have patience. To let life takes its turns without me meddling in it and messing things up. Things will happen, I know, I just need to be patient. And while I am thinking of how I need to learn to be patient I am seeing how inpatient I can be about things.

Right now....I am loving the book Little Women. I have been listening to it while at work (I am actually listening to it right now). Such a good book. I highly recommend everyone to read it.

Right now.....I am grateful for my family. And for my friends. I am seeing how truly blessed I am in to have such great people in my life. I am grateful for the sweet advice. the kind emails. and the long talks.

Right now....I'm trying to be better. I have so much I feel like I need to better about myself, that it can be overwhelming. But I am going to work on it.

and lastly right now...I have 2 and a 1/2 hours left of work.

Photobucket

No comments: