Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Spectacular Deal!

I don't think it could have gone any better.
I got such a good deal.

A number of things added up to make this spectacular.
1. Going through the Costco auto program. That easily saved me about $500-$700
2. The dealer close to home only had a white one. I would have preferred black or gray. I found another dealer that had the gray one. When I told the other dealer this he offered to take an additional $600 OFF and do free tinting.
3. Toyota right now is having their 'Right Time' event. So that was an additional $1750 customer cash.
4. And because I just graduated they had a special at that location that gave graduates an additional $1000 customer cash.

Because of these great deals I definitely added features to protect my car. Things I did not do the first time around. Such as:
1. Gap Insurance
2. Platinum warranty that will protect EVERYTHING for 4 years or 65,000 miles.
3. Premium maintenance plan. This means when I come to get my oil changes for the next 3 years I don't have to pay anything. On top of that the major maintenance at 15,000, 30,000, and 45,000 miles are paid for as well.
4. I added an alarm system because I am moving out my car will not be in a garage so this will add that extra protection.
5. The Auto Butler. Every 6 months I take her down there and she will get the exterior detailed. This also protects the outside from fading and such.

I think that's the extras...other than getting a rear spoiler (corollas look the best with the rear spoiler) and getting an ipod interface kit. Yeah, I can now play my ipod through my car now. I am super excited for this. I purchased one of those adaptors that allows you to play the ipod through the radio, those don't work. So I am really excited for this.

It does look different than the one I had. But it is very similar. I am super happy to have audio controls on he steering wheel too...

I am just so thrilled and happy that this all worked out so perfectly. I was constantly expecting it to fall through or to hear some bad news. It was seriously too good to be true!

Oh...and I signed by myself. I did not have to have my Dad co-sign this time. That felt good!

THANK YOU Mom and Dad for going down there with me. It took a lot longer than I thought and I am grateful you guys stayed down there with me. I know you could have been doing much funnier things.

And THANKS to Mom for the name. I am glad she was named before I even got her.

(Sorry this post is so long)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kylee said...

Holy-Kamolie......

Walters Family said...

I am so happy for you! All the protection you got on her makes me feel good you and her are protected. She is a beauty and hearing about the added heat a black car is makes me happy that you got a white one. I still say "Road Trip"! You are all grown up now having purchased her ON YOUR OWN! Congrats!

Kylee said...

Yeah there at camp :( no i never went to lo mia, from what i hear im sorta glad too. I love your car btw! mine will not be quite as nice :) lol

Bonnie said...

Hey Krissa I got your blog address off FB!
Sorry to hear about the wreck just glad you all are alright! Love the new car! Funny we just bought our truck from there like 5-6 weeks ago and yes they are doing great deals right now!
We have a blog too if ya wanna check it out.