Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day 8: Beaverton, OR to Sacramento, CA


It felt like we were driving forever!
It was nice to get as far as we did though.
I must say I am not so much a fan of Sacramento. Kind of scary. At least the Sacramento we saw was. We took excedrin kind of late so we were both wide awake. Our motel room walls were paper thin. There was a fight next door. That was interesting. It was decided that we would take some motion sickness as that makes you drowsy. So we took it and we were out! It was nice!
That motel was scary though. I'm trying not to think about it.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

was that the bathroom at the motel?? eww!!!

Krissa said...

oh gosh....no...thank heavens for that. That would be gross. It was a pit stop we made to use the restroom...I wont be missing that.