Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hunger Games!!!

I LOVE going to Midnight showings... I think they are a blast... 
its a fun excuse to make some great memories!!!!
 I went with Amanda and Tashina to go see Hunger Games and we had so much fun...
 We waited in line for almost 4 hours before we were seated. 
Then waited another 2 hours in the theater.
So we had a ton of time to take crazy pics. 
(you don't even wanna know how many we took)
We laughed a ton... listened to music too loud...made new friends with people around us... 
and got a little crazy. We had an amazing time!

The movie was fantastic.... I LOVED IT!!!! I can't wait to go again.... 

(Surprised I blogged? haha... me too... I am going to try better at getting back into blogging. I have had so much going on it was overwhelming thinking about blogging it all... so my friend Jessica suggested I just start fresh and maybe post old stuff later... but just start...we will see how it goes!) 

5 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

Oh if only I wasn't so old maybe I could go to midnight showings with you. But no. Old.
I'm so glad you blogged!!!!
And I can't wait to go see HG so we can talk about it.
PEETA!

Nichole said...

Glad to see you back :o)

I still need to read those books. I've been resisting them like I did the Twilight series.

The Kleyn Family said...

Soooo happy your blogging again! I agree, post about now--- play catch up later! :) And you ladies, are adorable!!

Samantha said...

Yea! I can finally check blogs again?:) You girls look like you were having a ton of fun:)

David and Natalie Reheis said...

O.M.G. I can't believe my eyes! Not one, but three new posts?!?! (I just barely saw this one). Welcome back Krissa. Welcome back.