Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Update

Umm… Monday is already here. Obviously.
I had a long 4 day weekend. It was marvelous!
And all weekend I just kept telling myself… go slow…go slow…please go slow.
And it did. For the most part.
But because it was such a long weekend…I’ll highlight the exciting stuff…. Okay…really it’s just the stuff I remember….

-Sleeping
-Card Making…lots and lots of card making…over 75 I think. {Possible Christmas Card Giveaway in the near future….}
-breakfast with the family….French Toast!
-The Scrapbook Store, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Target
-Bowling and the discovery of a new game…Butt Darts
-Stake Conference
-reading Harry Potter 7…almost half way done…almost
-chats with my sister
-Pumpkin Cheesecake-being cold and freezing…and learning that Sonics Hot Chocolate is not good. {don’t waste your money}
-Extreme joy, that tears almost came, when I saw my first bag of Dove Peppermint Bark
-Card making with Jessica...introducing her to the above pieces of chocolate heaven... and Preston time!
-Walking to Red Box at 12:30 in the morning with my brother to rent ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ and proceed to have a sleep over in my room. Fun Times!

It was a good weekend…I just wish I could fast forward to after the gym today… that would be nice!

Hope this week goes quickly in general... Harry Potter 7 midnight showing is on the schedule!!!!!

4 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

adam hates harry potter....so sadly a midnight showing is not on our scheudle.

Paula said...

what a great blog!
here is so many insporations,

have a nice time,
Paula

Jessica/Patrick said...

I wish every week you had a 4 day weekend.
I'm not all card-ed out yet like you are. But I guess thats what happens 75 cards later!!!
We had French Toast this weekend too!
Explain Butt Darts.
Quick Trip has THE BEST Hot chocolate. Now that you posses that piece of information I expect you to use it.

Belen said...

omg, what is butt darts? lol!

i haven't missed an hp premiere in 2 or 3 years, but im actually going to miss out this time. i won't be able to camp out because i'll be at home watching my tv shows with andy on the phone. i'm working on a way to get the both of us to be watching the tv show physically TOGETHER, lol.