Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Truth is....

…My nightmares always involve a natural disaster. Usually it’s a wild fire or a tornado. I have a huge fear of these two things. HUGE! Lately, the dreams contain both. I hate it!

…Sometimes I miss my stick shift car. Sometimes I miss pretending like I’m on the Fast & the Furious {Hello Paul Walker} But then I remember the uphills, and stalling, and the rolling backwards….and I am happy Fiona is automatic.

…When I was little I would NOT leave the house until my hair was done. Like, would not go outside to play until my mom did my hair. Nothing’s changed. Well except that my mom won’t do my hair anymore. Pshhh!

…Sometimes I can’t handle people in stores… I absolutely hate when people are all up in your business and just hovering over you while you’re trying to shop… can’t handle it. Main reason I won’t go to Wal-mart during the day. I choose to go at night (if I have to go). Late at night.

…I have this love for Biscuits. Seriously. I crave them a lot. Finally made some last night and my mom made this vanilla honey butter. OHEMMGEE. Really OH MY GOSH… it’s like a vanilla bean frappe on a biscuit (or whatever you want buttered) … its 1/4C Butter, 1/4C Powdered Sugar, 1/4C Honey, 1t Pure Vanilla…no not healthy at all. Don’t judge me though, it’s not right.

3 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

I can't stop eating the butter.
Can't be good.
BUT IT IS TOO DELICIOUS TO STOP!!

I can't handle wal-mart people either. Especially greeters who hug & kiss my child repeatedly and then give him a sticker which he later chokes on in the store.

I don't know how to drive stick! But I know how to watch Fast & the Furious real good!!

Sydney said...

Haha! This made me laugh! You are too funny. I used to have those same thoughts about Paul Walker. Except I never owned a stick shift car, so instead me and Paul Walker would go riding off into the sunset in an automatic chevy cobalt. And that's just not sexy. Needless to say, that dream died.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

I. Hear. Ya.

...When I'm standing in line at a store to pay, and the person behind me is thisclose to me, I want to yell at them, 'BACK OFF!'. I'll often turn around a few times, maybe act startled they are there, SOCLOSE, but seriously, this is not getting you to the cash any faster people!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984