Thursday, April 15, 2010

Movie Quote Friday!

No Reservations

Therapist: Kate, I'm sure you will be able to prevent the worst from happening.
Kate: And that would be?
Therapist: That he will tolerate you for any length of time.
Kate: I know I'm doing everything wrong, but I promise you that I will always be here for you.
Zoe: [pause] Kate? You're not doing *everything* wrong.
Kate: Oh, I see you've brought something to read to Zoe.
Charlotte: It's for my thesis... rapidly mutating deadly viruses.
Kate: What are we going to do about work?
Nick: What we always do. You tell me what to do and then I'll go behind your back and do whatever I want.
Therapist: Why do you come to see me every week?
Kate: My boss said she'd fire me if I didn't get therapy.
Therapist: Why do you think, she thinks you need therapy? Why?
Kate: You know what, I haven't the faintest idea
Kate: I wish there was a cookbook for life, you know? Recipes telling us exactly what to do. I know, I know, you're gonna say "How else will you learn, Kate."
Therapist: mm. No, actually I wasn't going to say that. You want to guess again?
Kate: No, no, go ahead.
Therapist: Well what I was going to say was, you know better than anyone, it's the recipes that you create yourself that are the best.

{cute movie....I love that little girl. She does such a good job in every movie she is in....
Fell in love with Aaron Eckhart in this movie}

3 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

Had to skip over this post because i haven't seen it YET and don't want anything to be ruined!

Erin Cox said...

I've been wanting to see this movie for some time now... i love that little girl, she was perfect in Little Miss Sunshine...

Think I might be renting this one soon. Looks way cute :)

HAPPY FRIDAY lady!!

Americanising Desi said...

a perfect friday movie :)