Stick It
Haley Graham: Elite gymnastics is like, the navy seals, only harder. There are like 2000 navy seals, there are only like, 200 elite gymnasts. Guess that's because there's kids who's rather have a life than spend 6 hours a day training tricks that could kill you. Don't be fooled by the leotards people, the things gymnasts do make navy seals look like wusses. And we do them without a gun.
___________________________________________________________
Haley Graham: Don't worry, my heads up my butt too.
____________________________________________________
Burt Vickerman: Are you gonna learn to control your tricks or do we need to have an ambulance on call?
Haley Graham: Call 'em up.
Haley Graham: Elite gymnastics is like, the navy seals, only harder. There are like 2000 navy seals, there are only like, 200 elite gymnasts. Guess that's because there's kids who's rather have a life than spend 6 hours a day training tricks that could kill you. Don't be fooled by the leotards people, the things gymnasts do make navy seals look like wusses. And we do them without a gun.
___________________________________________________________
Burt Vickerman: You gonna be ready soon?
Haley Graham: Yup.
Burt Vickerman: You gonna hurt yourself?
Haley Graham: Probably.
Burt Vickerman: Just don't get any blood on the equipment.
Haley Graham: ...Too late!
Haley Graham: Yup.
Burt Vickerman: You gonna hurt yourself?
Haley Graham: Probably.
Burt Vickerman: Just don't get any blood on the equipment.
Haley Graham: ...Too late!
Haley Graham: Don't worry, my heads up my butt too.____________________________________________________
Burt Vickerman: Are you gonna learn to control your tricks or do we need to have an ambulance on call?
Haley Graham: Call 'em up.
Burt Vickerman: You're popping your clutch, losing traction. Haley Graham: I'm not popping shit.
Burt Vickerman: Are you sure?
Haley Graham: I'm so sure I'm practically deodorant.
______________________________________________________
Joanne: You know boys?
Haley Graham: Yeah, they're called friends. You should try it sometime.
Joanne: What's with all the closed captioning? I'm not mute! And GED... what does drunk driving have to do with anything?______________________________________________________
Haley Graham: If you think that I'm getting on this competition floor with some stupid, watered down, cookie-cutter routine, you are seriously senile.
______________________________________________________
Poot: Dude, how did we not know about this sport?
______________________________________________________
Joanne: Call me!
Poot: Stalk you!
Haley Graham: Stop being so nasty, Joanne. Joanne: It's not called gym-nice-stics.
_____________________________________________________
Haley Graham: If you're gonna eat mat, you eat mat hard.
_________________________________________________________
Burt Vickerman: Where is this deduction coming from?
Head Vault Judge: Her bra was showing, Burt. It is an automatic deduction if an undergarment is showing, Burt!
Burt Vickerman: She's flipping through the air, Doris, she's spinning! Of course her bra popped out! That rule is ancient!
Head Vault Judge: Apparently so is her bra.
Burt Vickerman: [to Mina] Your bra was showing.
[to audience]
Burt Vickerman: One-tenth off because her bra was showing!
[audience boos]
Joanne: [hugs Mina] Even I think that's low. And I should be happy, I mean, I want to win!
Haley Graham: Gymnastics tells you no. All day long. It mocks you over and over again. Telling you you're an idiot. That you're crazy. If you like running full speed towards a stationary object, vault's for you. If you like pealing pieces of skin the size of quarters of your hands... bars is for you. Because the only thing more fun then rips, is when your rips get rips. It's super sexy. And floor, are you serious, I mean who doesn't want to parade around in a leotard getting wedgies and doing dorky choreography? It's delicious. If you like falling, then gymnastics is thee sport for you! You get to fall on your face, your ass, your back, your knees, and your pride! It's a good thing I didn't like falling... I LOVED IT!Haley Graham: There are things you wish for before big moments. I wish my friends were here. I wish my parents were different. I wish there was someone who got what was happening, and could just look at me and tell me we weren't crazy, that we weren't being stupid. Someone to say "I'm proud of you, and I got your back... no matter what."
{There are so many more from this movie....you can check them out here}
No comments:
Post a Comment