Monday, March 9, 2009

A Letter

Dear Texas Roadhouse Waitress...
I know we only ordered one meal. I know you refilled our basket of rolls 3 times. I know it looked as if we were devouring those rolls like nothing else. I am also sure it looked weird that I was only eating a small piece of meat and some potatoes. I am pretty positive you thought I was eating all those rolls instead of paying for a meal. I just wanted to let you know I wasn't. I of course did eat one. But I actually was hoarding them in my purse. They are so good you see. Can you really blame me.
Krissa

3 comments:

heather said...

THAT is stinkin' awesome!! :)

Walters Family said...

PS.. Thank you Texas Road House, because Krissa brought them home and shared them with her family. We loved them.
PSS...Thank you, Krissa, for sharing them!

AngelaBeth said...

I used to do that at a restaurant in my town. I would order a small plate of spaghetti and they would just keep refilling our bread basket. One day we got caught sneaking the bread into a ziploc (yes, we brought ziplocs in our purses for this occasion) and was then informed that if we asked we could get a free loaf to take home with us! OH THE JOYS!