Mom and I went to the eye doctor today. It took 2 hours. And my pupils were so dilated. I definitely had a hard time seeing. I got some CUTE glasses, contacts, as well as colored contacts. I can not wait to get them. I have to wait 7-10 days. You all know how patient I am. HA! I am super excited...
Also, I heard of this website called Blurb. It is so neat. It will take your blog and make it into a book. How flippin neat is that. I am NOT a good journal writer. So my blog has become my journal. It is much easier. I am in the process of creating a book now. We will see how it turns out. So far it has been so easy!
Also, I heard of this website called Blurb. It is so neat. It will take your blog and make it into a book. How flippin neat is that. I am NOT a good journal writer. So my blog has become my journal. It is much easier. I am in the process of creating a book now. We will see how it turns out. So far it has been so easy!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see your glasses! And what color contacts did you get? I've always thought of doing that. And what's this "Blurb" website? I'll have to check that out. Sounds really neat to make your blog into a book. Thanks for the tip!
Yeah. I turned the private blog into a book last year and LOVE it. It wasn't very difficult to put together and it was really affordable. $44 for 65 pages. NOT BAD AT ALL. Especially since that was S&H and everything.
Post a Comment