Number 1: Pay attention to how fast you are driving.... I was driving with Chelsea and we were just totally jamming out to the music....seriously jamming out....it was great. However, I looked in my rear view mirror and there was a police officer. Yup, I got a speeding ticket for going 97 in a 75 (oops!). I think the Utah police issue the most tickets during conference time.
Number 2: It is important to go EARLY to conference. We got there later then planned, and if you are not in your seat 30 minutes before it starts they let others take your seat. It was amazing how many people were there it was crazy. We were able to find seats in the last row at the very, very top. It was worth it though. The spirit we felt as we stood when called to sustain the Prophet and Apostles was overwhelming. It was a great experience and we had so much fun!
5 comments:
you crazy girl..were did you get your ticket at?
Haha....I got it in Beaver, UT :(
that looks so fun! you girls are adorable!
Oh my gosh I didnt even realize that was here. Where is her curly hair? She's really tan too. Heather looks the same. That's cool you got to see them.
Yeah...she is super tan...I think she just straightens her hair...It was so good to see them again though...It had been ages!
Post a Comment